FS: 1996 Honda Accord LX 104 k $3,880

104,000 miles Black sedan w gray interior
4 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, FWD
A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster
Looking for 32+ MPG? Don't want to drive a junky little car? Look no further. This Accord is your answer. Fun to drive 5 speed. Great clutch. All power options. 4 great tires. No warning lights (ex. check engine) lit on the dash. This car is completely stock and un-modified. Once you drive it you will know its the right choice. I have many more photos just click contact seller and send me your email.
Gregg Athens PA
http://www.AllPoconos.Com/class/ads/1199404822.htm
On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 11:27:07 -0800, alpc56 wrote:

Hahahaha! HAR!
Good one!