FS: 1996 Honda Accord LX 104 k $3,880

104,000 miles Black sedan w gray interior

4 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, FWD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster

Looking for 32+ MPG? Don't want to drive a junky little car? Look no further. This Accord is your answer. Fun to drive 5 speed. Great clutch. All power options. 4 great tires. No warning lights (ex. check engine) lit on the dash. This car is completely stock and un-modified. Once you drive it you will know its the right choice. I have many more photos just click contact seller and send me your email.

Gregg Athens PA

alpc56

Hahahaha! HAR!

Good one!