FS: 2003-2005 Accord Service Manuals

This is the Factory Service Manuals for the 2/4D Accord, and the V-6 Supplement. These are BRAND NEW! No greasy fingers on them.
My 2005 was replaced with a 2006 after an accident, and there are enough
differences in the '06 that I ordered the new books. These are some big hefty books. They should sell these by the pound :-)
These cost me $110 + shipping. I will sell them for $90.
G-Man