Decision Point

thanks to Bill G in my earlier question regarding tires for my 2000 Honda accord.

I think I have narrowed down to either Michelin HYDROEDGE or BFG Traction T/A. (size 205/60R15). What have been your experience and recomendations.

I read one place that for snow it might be better to go with BFG but some sites have favored Michelin hydroedge. I also read some where that Hydroedge might have more road noise.

My preference is traction first followed by road noise.

thanks,

-B

Reply to
Beri

If you're concerned with snow traction, get a set of winter tires on a separate set of rims.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

a decent snow traction is all I care. I don't plan to buy snow tires... Just good All season tires to work year round.

-B

Reply to
Beri

Car and Driver did a good test of tires in the current issue. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob