Fuse location: #39 50A in 94 civic

Morning,
Does anyone know where fuse 39 (50A) is in the dash? I'm following this autozone diagnostic procedure list and they say to check " the No. 39 50A
fuse on 1992-95 models in the dash fuse box before testing. "
I can't find any 50A fuses in there... are there other fuse locations I may have missed?
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/14/0d/73/0900823d80140d73.jsp or http://tinyurl.com/8xmxs
Thanks.
This AutoZone description is wrong. The ignition fuse and other high-amp fuses are under the hood, right next to the battery. Doh!