Good MIAMI Honda Dealer for 06 Civic Front FENDER Repair?

Hi folks!
My lovely new Honda Civic LX 4-door Sedan was backed into by a hotel pickup bus on Saturday - all of 8 days old and still on original tank of gas.
Does anyone know of a good Honda Dealer for vender repair. (GEICO is to pay for repairs.) As the car is brand new, my thought is to take it to a Honda dealer for the work, rather than an independent body shop, in the belief that the dealer is more familiar and only deals with Hondas, etc.
I'm in Miami Beach so a (good) dealer on this side of town would be helpful!
TIA!
/gl
Few dealers have body shops so you might as well call and ask who they recommend too.

I've never seen a good "dealer" body shop. But I have seen some very good independent body shops who do want your business. And they do not feel that their body shop is a necessary evil to provide "full" service to their customers. The independent is in business to make a living and satisfy his customer because he knows you are not his captive audience. Ask around, even ask the dealers who don't have their own body shop and see who they recommend. Howard

Thanx Howard!
ONLY Miami Honda dealer with its own body shop that I could find is Maroone and they do not get good marks from friends who have taken their vehicle there. And since the damage is to pretty generic Honda parts - front fender and left lamp - and GEICO has marked Honda parts on the work order, I've decided to go to an independent body shop.
Best!
/g