HID FEAVER!

I see a lot of activity about HID's. I would like to install 4100-4300k HID's on my RSX-S (Honda). I have read that the stock reflectors designed
for Halogen lamps "are not designed for the high intensity light of HID's" and HID's are only legal when they come with reflectors designed for the HID's.
Can I get HID reflectors for this RSX-S?
Am I going to blind drivers and get pulled over by an offended cop without the HID reflectors, or should I save my $399.00!
Thanks,
--
Dave M.

Add pictures here
âś–

Please post to rec.autos.tech.
There is one poster there who works in the lighting industry and can answer your questions quite definitively.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks Tegger...
--
Dave M.

"TeGGeR®" < snipped-for-privacy@tegger.cm> wrote in message
âś–
Tegger,
Was it you who reported me to my ISP for "cross posting" off topic material. I do recall being on these groups (with only one purpose, and that was too help people)long before you assumed management of automotive USENET).
If I'm too suspicious, please accept my apologies.
--
Dave M.

"TeGGeR®" < snipped-for-privacy@tegger.cm> wrote in message
âś–

I "report" nobody. Unless you're a spammer posting worm-infected messages to Usenet.
And you have committed a netiquette faux pas for posting separate messages with identical subjects in various groups. Properly cross-posting to a few relevant groups in this case would have been appropriate.