Honda Fit photos

I've just returned from working on Honda's Press Event at the NAIAS in Detroit. Here's two shots of a few Fits during one of our rehearsals. We also did Acura's Press Event.
http://members.cox.net/ljvideo/images/Fit_Reveal_Rehearsal.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/axe4n
and,
http://members.cox.net/ljvideo/images/Fit_Reveal_Rehearsal2.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/bm4ht
Sorry about the crappy focus on the second shot...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
what model of honda is that?

As per subject, its the Honda Fit