Honda Odyssey drink-holder problem

We have a 1999 Odyssey. A piece of paper (or something) is stuck behind the drink-holder/change-holder in the console and now the drink-holder won't push all the way in. I cannot figure out how to
take the drink-holder out to get the object out. Is there a way to do take the drink-holder/change-holder out without taking the dashboard apart?
Thanks a lot....
Mike
Use a small screwdriver to lift the clip in the bottom back of the holder. you have to go thru the holder to get to it. www.odyclub.com search on drink holder for more information.