Honda Odyssey drink-holder problem

We have a 1999 Odyssey. A piece of paper (or something) is stuck behind the drink-holder/change-holder in the console and now the drink-holder won't push all the way in. I cannot figure out how to take the drink-holder out to get the object out. Is there a way to do take the drink-holder/change-holder out without taking the dashboard apart?

Thanks a lot....

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Use a small screwdriver to lift the clip in the bottom back of the holder. you have to go thru the holder to get to it.

search on drink holder for more information.

Reply to
Woody