hybrid mileage

Page 2 of 2

Since most everyone responded to you "question" ("comment on your mileage experienced") by giving the mileage they experienced, that's obviously what we thought you wanted. If not, perhaps you could be less of a jerk and explain more clearly what it is you *do* want.
I gave you my mileage & a link to greenhybrid, sooooory you thought me a jerk.