In search of del Sol

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I recently became a new Honda owner with my 1995 Civic Sedan EX. Just about everything is original, and it looks beautiful. 129k and I paid $2900. It has proven itself to be a pretty reliable little car, but shortly after my purchase another vehicle caught my eye. Honda's smaller, sexier Civic, the del Sol. I've been looking, and I'd like to find a '95 VTEC or SI model, 5 speed, in blue (95 being the last year of the -cool- front end.)

Issues I've heard are cup holders from hell, leaking roofs, and body flex with the top removed.

So does anyone have a del Sol? Can you tell me what it drives like compared to a Civic? Or have you had any problems with it? Am I wasting my time and should I be satisfied with my current vehicle? Any other things you can tell me about it?

Rannie

Reply to
Rannie

Just Sold her 95 Del Sol... 102 000 miles. running new brakes, rotors, Kumho tires (the BEST!)(total cost was

Reply to
Linuxiac

See:

Thanks!