JDM B16A Correct Distributor?

BACKGROUND: 1999 Civic EX- a. JDM B16A OBDI converted to OBDIIb b. Completely rebuilt and over-hauled
PROBLEMS: 1- Check engine codes registering of Misfire Cylinder 1 and Cylinder two.
2. Changed and tested ignition system 3 Believe it is actuall distributor malfunction 3a. Current Distributor (which came with engine) is TD-84U 3b. With the engine components being converted to ODBIIb, do I need to just replace with 99-00 B16A2 Civic SI Distributor, (TD-63U); or, do I need to replace the distributor with the same one and re-pin connector??????????????????????????????????
Car is running progressively worse as time goes by; any information or ideas would be extreamly helpful. Thank you