leasebusters

Anyone with any experience on this? Leasebusters.com
Its a Canadian site. My initial thoughts are that its a good way to get into a newer car without signing on to the traditional 48 month Honda lease.
Usually there is a cash incentive as well.
However, upon further review, its really hard to tell if you are getting a good deal or not because they don't tell you the interest rate on the lease. I priced some out using 6.9%, but if you switch to a promo rate, like 2.9%, it really changes the picture.
Anyone else come to this conclusion?