Low Fuel Indicator Light

I have a 1999 Accord V6. Is this a bulb behind the panel? My seems to have quit working. Anybody know the easiest way to replace the bulb? (If this is the case). Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Leave it alone. If your gas gauge is working, why do you need the light?
Especially to the point of removing the dash components. When you do that, you invite squeaks and rattles. You also stress the wiring components every time you disconnect and connect them.
I mean, really--is the low fuel light that important to you?