low fuel light 01 accord v6

low fuel light quit working wondering if the bulb is blown?

Reply to
yendor

mine is on a lot,even though I fill up religously.17 mpg in the city is not good mileage,although the dealer says it is about right.Seems every one who owns a 2001 ex-v6 says that is low.Oh well,off to the gas station.

Reply to
slider

You had better change your shoes, from the lead filled ones to a lighter weight pair. The lowest I've gotten in the last two months is 28 mpg.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Reply to
slider

Reply to
slider

I've got the same year as you do (if memory serves me correctly) with a V6 and automatic. With just running back and forth between work and home (only a five minute drive in each direction) plus errand running on the weekends and the occasional; highway jaunt for a Sunday drive, I'm getting a touch over 500 kilometres a tank at this time of year. In the warmer weather, I can get 850 kilometres to a tank (combined).

Reply to
Brian Smith

The best I have ever achieved with this car was 42 mpg in the first year of ownership. It's quite possible that during that trip on the highway the wind was at my tail in both directions .

Reply to
Brian Smith

Reply to
slider

It's only an echo if you say it twice. {;^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

Reply to
slider

LOL! It's not a joke, my friend. It is a fact.

Reply to
Brian Smith