Neret Part: CR-V Sunglass Holder

Actually, I just need a little black cog which prevents the sunglass holder from dropping fast. It is connected to the starboard side of the Sunglass/Maplight Assembly.
The cog is about 1/4" ~ 3/8" in diameter and is just mounted on a post with enough friction to make it rotate slow. It clips into the assy.
I spoke to my local Honda dealer and he says that I have to buy the entire assy.
Anyone have a source for this small part?
-Alex snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@mninter.net

Junkyard.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Don't know what year your CR-V is, but as of the '06 model year (the year of my CR-V) there were only two different models of the sunglass holder & they have interchangeable parts. You can also use the ones with the built in homelink if you want.
I upgraded mine on ebay for $20 to get the homelink, but for your purposes, you should be able to get the part you need from virtually any Honda you find in the junkyard that has a sunglass holder.
Now if your CR-V is '07 or newer, YMMV, but I would still start at the junkyard.