R134

What year did Honda introduce R134 into their cars? Specifically did the Civic have R134 by 1994?

Jasper wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Accord got it for '94, so I assume the Civic did too.
"Since 1994 all new cars have been constructed with air-conditioners that run on R-134a..." http://www.theautochannel.com/mania/repair/acmaint.html
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.honda/browse _thread/thread/7c7c39c35d3b2484/167c3c1dd5ca1cff?lnk=st&q=R1 34+refrigerant+1994+civic&rnum=4#167c3c1dd5ca1cff says similar.
Check under the hood for a sticker indicating whether R134 or R12 is used.

while my son's '94 Integra is factory R-134a.
Mike
Thank you all