Re: Accord Hybrid

Hello All! Just wondering if anyone knows if Honda is planning on releasing a more economical Accord Hybrid? The new Accord Hybrid is a V6, with a focus on power and performance. I wonder if they thought of making an Accord, nice but conservative, in an economical 4 cylinder hybrid setup. It would also presumably, be CHEAPER.

(I always wonder if manufacturers monitor what kind of discussions go on about their cars on usenet? They could get a feel for what consumers want!)

-- Richard Minami

'94 Honda Accord LX

'05 Ford Explorer XLT Sport 4x4

Reply to
Richard Minami

They do have one - it's called the Civic Hybrid :-)

Reply to
Matt Ion