Re: Accord Hybrid

Hello All! Just wondering if anyone knows if Honda is planning on releasing a more economical Accord Hybrid? The new Accord Hybrid is a V6, with a focus
on power and performance. I wonder if they thought of making an Accord, nice but conservative, in an economical 4 cylinder hybrid setup. It would also presumably, be CHEAPER.
(I always wonder if manufacturers monitor what kind of discussions go on about their cars on usenet? They could get a feel for what consumers want!)
-- Richard Minami
'94 Honda Accord LX
'05 Ford Explorer XLT Sport 4x4
Richard Minami wrote:

They do have one - it's called the Civic Hybrid :-)
Virus Database (VPS): 0543-2, 10/27/2005