Re: Remove plastic cover

ello there, this is loko nigeria enterprise the best car seller in nigeria will are interested inin buying car for your company so our mode of payment is (cashier
check) so we will want you mail our sale department if you ar if you are interested in doing business with us get back us as soon as ou get this mail so we can arrange for the payment and will want you to ship out once you recieve the payment so mail us back asap ................................loko
--
new_world

Ah, the Nigerian car scam! Amazing how these persist. See http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/cashier.asp for details of how they want to steal your car.
Mike

Sorry - they only want to steal your money... you get to keep the car.
Mike