Plastic HeadLamp Cover

I am trying to find a place to buy the plastic headlamp cover for a 93 SC400. Mine is cloudy. I cant find any sites using google that have one. Anyone know where to look?

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Jim

have u tried ebay or a scrapyard search?

Reply to
Mad Fan

Mad Fan wrote on 8/25/2004 12:56 PM:

Do you have a site for scrapyard search?

Jim

Reply to
Jim

A Lexus "scrap yard" Now THERE's a vision! LOL

I rather think one would seek out a Lexus Dismantler. LOL

Reply to
Philip®

lots of SC300/400 and other Lexus parts. Bob in Atlanta

Reply to
Rlstockman