Recommend A Mechanic In The North Dallas (Texas) Area

I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX. Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake
job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid. The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...
--
tb

"tb" wrote

I doubt you'll ever find a mechanic who meets those requirements!!
On 1/29/2013 at 11:15:42 AM Howard Lester wrote:

One never knows! :-)
--
tb

On 2013-01-29 15:48, tb wrote:

You realize that Howard is joking about your typo, right? The one where you said you wanted a GOD mechanic rather than a good mechanic?
--
Rhino

On 2/15/2013 at 2:35:54 PM Rhino wrote:

Of course, Rhino... :-)
--
tb

http://www.mrgodwrench.com/
"tb" wrote in message
I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX. Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid. The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...
--
tb

I know someone in San Antonio -- David Kehl. Old school mechanic who knows
his cars. Seen him work on Ferraris, Mercedes etc. and dab hand with
On 1/29/2013 at 4:18:42 PM tww1491 wrote:

San Antonio is way too far for me... :-)
--
tb