Dallas mechanic

Anybody familiar with Marshall Motors? Good, bad?

Reply to
fred_emmerichnospam

Stay away from Classic Imports in Dallas/Farmers Branch, corner of LBJ and I-35. The owner just sold to somebody more honest. He disconnected the SRS on my car and wanted $2,000 to fix it. Had it fixed in CA for $45.

Wanted $400 to fix some front brake sensors, got them cleaned for $50 and the stupid ABS alarms lights don't come on.

Paid him big bucks for replacing the dashboard light. I guess he put in candles, because they went out in hours.

Wanted $350 to fix a clunky shift mechanisms, had it fixed at Coast Mercedes in Costa Mesa for nothing.

This guy really ripped me off for years when I lived in Dallas. Always gave me the "Yes Sir, no Sir" BS and a ride to work. I'm glad the guy's out of business and had to sell it to someone that's honest and knows how to fix MBZs. Hope he enjoys his retirement. If the new owners need more details on this fine person, they are free to post and I can give them more details about these ripoffs.

Cheers, CBB

Reply to
CBB

I have had great luck with Rodney Herson Automotive. They work only on Mercedes Benz vehicles and are very competitively priced. They are located in Dallas around the Preston / Frankford area.

The exact address is:

17752 Davenport Road Dallas, TX 75252 972-250-2058

Give them a try, its a small shop with honest people. I'm sure you'll be satisfied and Rodney usually works on the cars himself.

Good Luck,

Rod Khavari

Reply to
Rod Khavari