Looking for old benz's in the Dallas area

Hi all, I am looking to buy or have donated some older benzs that would otherwise be going to the boneyard in a 300 mile radius around dallas, texas . I restore the restorable and use the parts from the ones beyond restoration, a dignified way to lay your old benz to rest rather than the crusher . Thanks ahead, Jim

benz831nospam