Sagging 97 Civic seat

A couple months ago, I felt a pop in the upper right side of my drivers side seat. Nothing changed, but now slowly that side has started to sag towards the back.
Is this something fixable? I asume the interior frame disconnected somehow. I'm not that worried about appearance, in case the fix involves cuting down the the back and then taping it shut.
Failing that, what are my options on replacing it. Can I swap it with the passenger side vertical section? Should I try and order the interior part off the internet (ie, just how hellish is it to take off and replace the cover part). Or should I start prowling junkyards. :-)
Thanks.
-P
On Apr 6, 3:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I found a good seat upholstery shop. Fixed my driver seat (worn padding) for $100. Feels like new. Seats from junk yards aren't clean, usually in bad shape (left outdoors, wet, etc).
Oskar