software update for 2013 Accord

Apparently they have an upgrade for various bugs in the audio systems, just got a notice to bring it in.
I have to drive my car to the dealer for a software upgrade? Can't I
download it from twitface or something, load it via the USB port, or have a guy in a blue shirt drive by within bluetooth range and hit me with a laser designator? Come on, Honda.
J.