Switching odo/speedometer from KM to MILES on Accord 01

Thinking of selling my 2001 Honda Accord VTEC 4-cylinder auto. BUT, I brought it from Canada when I started school in the US. Is there any way to change the odo/speedometer readout to miles from kilometers? I
figure since it's all digitally based, that I can just flip a switch and make it read out the odometer. I may have to replace the instrument panel so it reads out miles on top and kmh on the bottom. Thanks!