install new speedometer on 1995 accord v6.

Hello, Have anyone remove a speedometer on a accord ? I am planning to do it myself. is it difficult? Thanks.

JC

Reply to
JC

It's one of the features that 'curbers' love the best about Hondas. Cluster can be removed in about 90 seconds.

Why are you doing it by the way? I hope I'm not aiding a criminal act . .

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'