The Evolution of Honda Accord

Based on available data at carcomplaints.com for each generation's latest model
Third generation http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/1989/index.shtml
Fourth http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/1993/index.shtml
Fifth http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/1997/index.shtml
Six http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2002/index.shtml
Seventh http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2007/index.shtml
Current http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2008/index.shtml
Wow this refers you to a data base that is less than worthless due to it being way too small with complaints for each year being in the single digits. The items are too vague "engine problems=poor gas mileage" and the fact that there are popovers (that you cant stop or close blocking most of the information anyway and, oh yeah, asking for information prompts you to buy something. looks like a spammer trying to get a hits on a lousy web site....put some effort into it and try again.

pathetic! if you dont know how to block the pop ups in your browser, then you're an imbecile

So why are they there in the first place? I am so ashamed I don't know how to overcome the stupidity of your spam site. I do know how to block spammers though...ta ta.