Throttle Body Coolant Bypass?

I live in a hot climate, where it never snows, it's always humid and the coldest it gets is around 84 degrees Fahrenheit (93 in the shade in summer!).
Even if a throttle body coolant bypass doesn't gain any HP (and I hear from Mista Bone it doesn't), wouldn't it be "kinder" to the cooling system to not have to go through the throttle body/EACV?
Or is this totally wrong?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Bypassing the EACV will likely cause the engine to not run correctly either during warm up, or more probable, after warm up.
Eric
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

It's not entirely right.
The bypass is a tiny amount of fluid. A VERY tiny amount. The purpose of it is to ensure the throttle body, idle air control valve, idle screw aperture and other items don't ice up in operation. Icing can happen at temperatures *well* above freezing due to the "venturi effect" (Google for it).
Any additional load the bypass imposes on the engine or cooling system is so small as to be essentially immeasurable. In addition, some emissions controls require that intake air be at least 176F, which is not achievable unless coolant is passing though the throttle body.
Leave it alone.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks. I was really not planning on doing it.
However, I saw that on newer models with roughly the same engine (same engine block, but with VTEC), Honda has done this exact bypass! But I would think that they had reprogrammed ECU to handle this, right? If I did it without the ECU's "consent" so to speak, fuel consumption would go up, right?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Probably.
Some models carry their coonlant internally instead of through an external hose, so you wouldn't see the bypass route.