Torque on civic lower rear arm bolts?

Can't find my service manual since I moved; anybody got some figures for the torque on the bolts of the rear lower control arms on a 92 Civic EX sedan?

The two on the compensator arm: 47 ft lbs each The two that hold the big center bushing: 47 ft lbs each Damper fork to lower arm: 40 ft lbs Lower arm to hub: 40 ft lbs Upper arm to trailing arm: 40 ft lbs Upper arm to body: 29 ft lbs
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

One I missed:
Lower arm inner-end to body: 40 ft lbs.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Thank you. That's not huge torques. I guess the potential removal problem is from them freezing to the sleeves inside the bushings, no? In which case, not having any bushings left might turn out to be a blessing.

Yes.
The problem is the sleeves themselves, which you've still got. If the bolt's rusted to the sleeve, you can't withdraw the bolt so the arm can be dropped from the body.
A trick I discovered that works well: TIGHTEN the bolt before attempting to loosen it. Tighten maybe 1/16 or 1/8 turn. This will clamp the sleeve in place so the rust seal can be broken as the bolt is rotated. Work the bolt back and forth 1/8 turn a few times to break up the rust. After that the bolt should be able to be removed the normal way.
--
Tegger