2002 Grand Prix 3.1 Intake Manifold and Rocker arm torque

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the torque specs for Intake manifold, and rocker arm for 2002 Grand Prix? Thanks

Reply to
rrascop

Rockers are 14 foot pounds plus another 30 degrees. Upper intake manifold bolts need 18 ft/lbs. Lower intake manifold bolt torque varies depnding on which version gaskets you have. Need to be torqued in proper sequence too. Instructions usually come with the lower gasket set.

Lemme guess, coolant going where it shouldn't be??

Regards, Al.

Reply to
Al Haunts

"Al Haunts" wrote: > On 9 Apr 2005 22:50:24 -0400, rrascop > > wrote: > > >Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the torque > specs > >for Intake manifold, and rocker arm for 2002 Grand Prix? > Thanks > > Rockers are 14 foot pounds plus another 30 degrees. Upper > intake > manifold bolts need 18 ft/lbs. Lower intake manifold bolt > torque > varies depnding on which version gaskets you have. Need to be > torqued > in proper sequence too. Instructions usually come with the > lower > gasket set. > > Lemme guess, coolant going where it shouldn't be?? > > Regards, Al.

Thanks Al, yeah coolant leaking in. I am using a Fel-Pro Gasket and of course it doesnt come with any information. But thank you for your knowledge.

Reply to
rrascop