2003- Torque of Rear Brake Drum Spindle Nut?

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew the torque of the rear brake drum spindle nut. I've ordered the manual, but it won't ship for another week or so and we'd really like to get it back on the road. (This is for a 2003 Focus).

Thanks! Denise

Reply to
leadfootgoes

I've seen 185 ft lbs referenced here for that.

I am currently struggling with rear bearing and brake implosion....

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
CD

The complete table is here (use a fixed width font to view this table):

SPECIFICATIONS

Torques

Description Nm lb-ft lb-in

Stabilizer bar to 48 35 - crossmember retaining bolts

Stabilizer bar link to 15 11 - rear lower arm retaining nut

Front upper arm mounting 115 85 - bolts

Front lower arm mounting 115 85 - bolts

Rear lower arm to wheel 115 85 - knuckle bolt

Rear lower arm to 115 85 - crossmember cam bolt nut

Wheel speed sensor 9 - 80 retaining bolt

Brake caliper assembly 28 21 - retaining bolts

Hub retaining nut 235 173 -

Tie bar bracket to body 115 85 - front retaining bolts

Shock absorber to 115 85 - knuckle assembly bolt

Shock absorber upper nut 18 13 - (all except wagon)

Shock absorber upper 115 85 - mounting bolt (wagon)

Wheel nuts - steel/alloy 128 94 - wheels

Crossmember retaining 115 85 - bolts

Spindle retaining bolts 66 49 -

Reply to
Mark Olson