Which Gasoline Grade is Best for Honda Hybrid 2005?

Hello!
I recently bought a Honda Civic Hybrid 2005 and its User Manual says that "Gasoline Grade should be 86 or higher", which means any grade
above 86 which could be "Regular 87", or "Mid-Grade 89" or even "Premium 93" can be used, as I understand. If I use "93 Grade Gasoline", will it do any harm to the engine? What are the pluses and minuses in using the "93 Grade"? What would you recommend and why?
I thank you for your time and will appreciate your advise.
Regards, SG
SG wrote:

no

why would you want to spend more money than you need to? this is an economy car. run economy gas.