07-08 Santa Fe- how to tell if equipped with trailer prep package?

I'm looking for a used 07-08 Santa Fe SE or Limited (for the bigger engine) with the trailer prep package.
According to the 09 sales brochure that consists of a transmission
cooler, bigger radiator and bigger/better/more radiator fans. From what I've read the package is the same on the 07/08.
The 09 brochure indicates that trailer prep comes as part of the SE and Limited. Is that also true for the 07s and 08s? When looking at a used one how can I tell if it has trailer prep or not other than the trans cooler? Is the AC condenser similar enough that I might confuse them?
The trailer package is not part of my Limited 07 Santa Fe's.
Jim

According to the window sticker that was on my 2007 Limited the Trailer Prep Package is part of the Touring Package. This includes the 3rd row seat, 3rd row climate control and trailer prep package. The Trailer Prep Package includes transmission cooler, upgrade radiator, upgraded engine fans and trailer pre-wiring.