07-08 Santa Fe- how to tell if equipped with trailer prep package?

I'm looking for a used 07-08 Santa Fe SE or Limited (for the bigger engine) with the trailer prep package.

According to the 09 sales brochure that consists of a transmission cooler, bigger radiator and bigger/better/more radiator fans. From what I've read the package is the same on the 07/08.

The 09 brochure indicates that trailer prep comes as part of the SE and Limited. Is that also true for the 07s and 08s? When looking at a used one how can I tell if it has trailer prep or not other than the trans cooler? Is the AC condenser similar enough that I might confuse them?

Reply to
Jerry

The trailer package is not part of my Limited 07 Santa Fe's.

Reply to
jim

Reply to
Hank