1992 Elantra ECU

I just need a lil info , are the ECUs intetchangable between cars if one is from a vehicle with a manual transmission and one with an automatic .

As far as I can tell, there is no difference between the automatic and manual ECM. You will need to make sure, however, that both vehicles are the same model year.