2000 Hyundai Lantra Sportwagon

Have to replace my daughters passengers rear window ( one in the luggage area) on her 2000 Sportswagon. Does anyone know if window is glued in or held by the sealing rubber?. Any hints on how to replace?.
tia John
Turns out it is glued in. You have to remove interior panels. Being an olde phart I was hoping it would be the old style "beading" but no such luck. The Hyundai Service site description on method is good though pictures a bit rough.