2000 Sonata Headlight

Hello All
The passenger side headlight on my 2000 Sonata went out. I changed the bulb, but it still doesn't work. The high beam works, but not the low
beam. I saw a 15 amp fuse under the hood, but that seems all right. Is there something else to check? Are there separate fuses for each side? Thanks Ed
I don't believe there are separate fuses. I've seen these connectors burn in a few Subarus. First, find out what the situation is at the bulb. If you've got power and ground, the bulb should light. Are you sure you replaced the correct bulb? The low beam is the upper bulb.
Thanks You got it right. I replaced the lower bulb. I replaced the upper now and all is well now.
Thanks again.
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:40:38 -0500, "hyundaitech"

try the other sides bulb in same spot and see if maybye u got a bunk new bulb...