2000 Sonata Headlight

Hello All

The passenger side headlight on my 2000 Sonata went out. I changed the bulb, but it still doesn't work. The high beam works, but not the low beam. I saw a 15 amp fuse under the hood, but that seems all right. Is there something else to check? Are there separate fuses for each side? Thanks Ed

Reply to
Bart Simpson

I don't believe there are separate fuses. I've seen these connectors burn in a few Subarus. First, find out what the situation is at the bulb. If you've got power and ground, the bulb should light. Are you sure you replaced the correct bulb? The low beam is the upper bulb.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody

Thanks You got it right. I replaced the lower bulb. I replaced the upper now and all is well now.

Thanks aga>I don't believe there are separate fuses. I've seen these connectors burn

Reply to
Bart Simpson