2001 santafe remote starter antenna location?

my remote start no longer works. just wondering where the remote antenna might be located and what it looks like? the astro start user manual says to check the antenna wiring..
tks.
I doubt you'll be able to get much useful response for this here. Hyundai doesn't offer remote start, and this isn't a Hyundai system.
I haven't tried googling to see if there's online information on the system, but that would be one suggestion for finding the information. You might also try to find out who installed the system and contact them. It's possible the location may be left to the discretion of the installer.
Thanks Hyundaitech,it was actually installed by the dealership when I bought it. Dealership is about 300mi. away,but maybe a phone call might work. thanks.

My dealer subs that work to a local shop. In my case, the antenna is mounted on the windshield, behind the mirror. Rectangular box with a wire coming out of each end, about 4" long total.
Thanks,Edwin,I think I found it . z