? about Manual Heating System

I have noticed that moving the manual temperature dial away from the bottom blue position produces some degree of heating (I have a new Elantra). At the top position, right between red and blue, the air is quite warm. Is this normal for a Hyundai? In my last car (a Saturn), you had to move the dial into the red zone to get any heating. Thanks.

Reply to
Fantine

Yes, it's normal and it provides pretty fine control of the temperature.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom