2003 V6 Sonata

Hopefully I never need to do it but whilst tinkering with my V6 Sonata over the weekend I came to the conclusion there is no way on Gods earth you can
get the alternator out without pulling the engine. Is that right?. John
Without ABS, you can pull it out the top. With ABS, you'll need to remove the axle shaft and the mount and jack the engine to get the required clearance. (Or, you could remove the ABS unit, but I'm guessing you don't want to do that much brake bleeding.)