2004 Hyundai Sonata FOG LIGHTS

Any way to have the Sonata's FOG LIGHTS work independent of the head lights? I saw in Athens Greece - Sonatas used in the Olympic bike races as support crews with only fog lamps on. Is there any simple
tweak?
my Cdn. '04 Sonata works with only the fogs (and park lights) or fogs and headlights....
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website: