Fog lights

Ok this may seem like a really stupid question, but my fog likes (98 Mustang GT) are kinda... off. Like the passenger side is normal, but the driver side is sliiightly dim. I've replaced the driver's side bulb with a #899 fog lamp bulb, but it's still kinda dim compared to the other. I want the fog lights that are really bright. Are there halogen fog lights or anything that'll make both brighter? Thanks =).

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

I should add I don't want them blindingly bright to where it makes it hard for others to drive that are in front of me :/.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

The usual cause is a bad ground. Clean out the connection plug with some contact cleaner, and then trace the ground wire back and clean that, too.

Reply to
.boB

Ahhh okie doke.. I'll do that as soon as I replace my starter (going to attempt to remove that PITA for the 2nd time). Hehe. Thanks, bob.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

That is good and courtesy thinking!

A lot of places have the same rules (laws) for fog and driv> I should add I don't want them blindingly bright to where it makes it hard

Reply to
Walt