2006 Hyundai Brochure

Hi;

I am considering buying a used 2006 Sonata. Any idea where I can download a brochure? I have fond them for a 2007 Sonata but not for a

2006. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Pat

Reply to
komobu

"komobu" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com...

I have seen some of them on EBay. But why pay for a brochure that was originally free??? Your local Hyundai dealer can't answer you?

Shaman

Reply to
Shaman

As well, anything that would be contained in a brochure is readily available with a simple google search.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

There are few enough changes that the 2007 brochure should be sufficient.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I've got a 2006 brochure if you wand me to look at something specific.

Reply to
Bob

Thanks Bob;

I recieved a PDF file that a member of the newsgroup was kind enough to email me. I bought a 2006 Sonata over the internet. I havent seen the car yet and wanted to read about it. I pick it up on the 9th of January.

Pat

Reply to
komobu