2006 Hyundai Brochure

Hi;
I am considering buying a used 2006 Sonata. Any idea where I can download a brochure? I have fond them for a 2007 Sonata but not for a 2006. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Pat

I have seen some of them on EBay. But why pay for a brochure that was originally free??? Your local Hyundai dealer can't answer you?
Shaman

As well, anything that would be contained in a brochure is readily available with a simple google search.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

I've got a 2006 brochure if you wand me to look at something specific.
Thanks Bob;
I recieved a PDF file that a member of the newsgroup was kind enough to email me. I bought a 2006 Sonata over the internet. I havent seen the car yet and wanted to read about it. I pick it up on the 9th of January.
Pat