2006 hyundai elantra room lamp fuse killing battery

passenger fuse box ; vehicle has a new battery. vehicle need to be jump started in morning parked at night i see no interior lights coming on or staying. Pulled room fuse (pass fuse box) my battery drain has gone away. Dont want to leave car like this would rather have it working right.

Reply to
sal

The draw could be coming from anything receiving power from this fuse. Perhaps try disconnecting the radio first. I've seen several radio draw issues, although none on Elantra that I can recall.

Reply to
hyundaitech