2006 Sonata

I am going to be buying it. I have not bought it yet. Some people think I have but not yet. Sorry for the short notice.

Richard Johnson wrote:

Do a search in this ng as there have been a couple of long threads that have talked about the pros and cons of the Sonata.
Matt

Welcome to the news group Richard.
You can give your conversations continuity and context by clicking the post and hitting "reply".
--
Bob