Just bought a 2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6

I had a 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS 5 speed before. Wow what a step up! I liked my Elantra but the quality level of the new Sonata is vastly higher. The V6 is amazing & I prefer it in the looks department to the Accord (which I was comparing it against as a former Honda Accord owner at one point). I'm definitely a believer that the Japanese have some real competition coming their way over the next few years. They aren't the only game in town anymore!

Reply to
John Ward