2006 XG350 timing belt question

Is the engine in the subject model interference? Is the timing belt or chain? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

To my knowledge, Seamus, there is no 2006 XG 350. Are we talking about a 2006 Azera or a 2005 XG? XG has a 3.5 with belt. Azera has a 3.8 with chain.
My blunder, is year 2005 Thank you, Seamus J.

Is the 2005 XG350 an interference engine, please. Seamus J.

Yes. You can look it up on the Gates web site.
Thank you, response appreciated. Seamus J..