Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 V6 Sonata muffler
It sounds like there is a leak in the "main muffler" (as the HMAService diagram refers to it) on my 2005 GLS V6 Sonata. I have been quoted prices in the range $600 - $750 (parts + labor) for this part...
2
2

Thousands of profiles and you never get disappointed
Thousands of profiles and you never get disappointed

Long time, no see - parts question
Hey Guys: It's probably been a year or so since I was last a regular here - maybe longer. I've got to deal with the infamous door lock issue on my 2006 Sonata and was just wondering if anyone had any...
1
1

These women have been deprived

Monty?
Has this become the "Monty Alexander" news group?? Haven't seen many "Hyundai" postings lately but have seen far too many Monty Alexander "advertisements!

Hyundai: More American than GM
Hyundai: We're more American than GM YORK ( -- By next year about 80% of the vehicles Korean automaker Hyundai sells in the United States will be built here, the CEO of the automaker's U.S. arm told...

Tag on front of 2010 Acent 3dr
Saw tag on front of new Accent said "KIMCHI MOBILE" Gave ma a good laugh for the day!
3
3

Need help with identifying a noise
2007 Sonata 3.3L V6. This noise is from under the hood, and I can pretty well localize it to the right side of the car and toward the front. My best guess is something that gets driven by the...
2
2

Recommended brake pads for 2002 Sonata GLS
Hyundaitech or anyone in the know, It's getting to be about that time to replace my brakes and I'm curious what's good to use in terms of either brand or type. I don't know what the OEM pads were made...
1
1

2000Sonata. Pump-like thing behind NS front headlamp clicking. What is it?
After Turning the ignition key on a 2000 Sonata yesterday, without starting the engine, I head a clicking sound from the engine compartment. Lifted the bonnet and found a small pump-like device behind...

more NF Sonata
While I think of it does any one know if a seperate extra radiator for the auto transmission is recommended when towing. Mass is obviously within design limits. There a a lot of complaints from some...

NF Sonata body creaks
Extremely impressed with my new diesel Sonata. Latest trip of 1500 km it got 5.7 litres/100 km. Huge torque makes 4 speed auto fine. Only issue is a major "creak" in right hand bottom corner of...
11
11

2010 Hyundai Elantra - doors fail to lock
I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra, only a few months old. I have noticed recently (and its happening more frequently) that when I turn off the ignition and remove the keys, open the door to get out 1. the...
2
2

Santa Fe P0500 DTC
Santa Fe 2003 LX 3.5L, intermittently getting P0500 (Vehicle speed sensor circuit malfunction), it drops the speedometer function for about 30 to 50 seconds, then recovers it. Wheel speed sensors are...
3
3

Does anyone know where there are alot of Hyundais in Salvage Yards across the nation ?
I need to find a 2002-2004 Hyundai SantaFe FWD, 6 cyl. and strip a Wheel Hub SPeed Sensor from it in order to get my trouble indicator light to go off. Ive checked with local Dealers and they want...
5
5