2005 V6 Sonata muffler

It sounds like there is a leak in the "main muffler" (as the HMAService diagram refers to it) on my 2005 GLS V6 Sonata.

I have been quoted prices in the range $600 - $750 (parts + labor) for this part in NY and NJ. Does this sound reasonable?

Are there alternatives you might suggest?

Thank you.

-- Sinan

Reply to
Sinan

Try searching parts on fourgreen

Reply to
Zotto

This is a failure I've never seen. You should verify for certain the location and cause of the leak.

Reply to
hyundaitech