A/C air filter

I just checked my air conditioner air filter in my 2002 Santa Fe, and lo and behold, there wasn't one!! I thought all cars came with the filter.
Anyway, doesn't anyone have a part number for this item, maybe a list price,
or a convienent web-site to order one?
Thanks!
Tim

Very few have them. About a decade ago, no car had them.
If your car is capable of fitting a cabin filter, any auto parts store will have one and the listing for it. http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?parttype &ptset=A&searchforbin+Air+Filter
Edwin,
You da man!!
Thank you so much!!
Tim

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?parttype &ptset=A&searchforbin+Air+Filter
I installed one in my '02 Santa Fe and used the filter element spec'd for the Sonata. It fits perfectly in the Santa Fe. The link below gives the part numbers and a 'how-to' guide.
Cheers, Greg
http://www.santafemods.com/Mods/CabinAirFilter.htm

A lot of the folks on the Santa Fe forum buy a large furnace filter and cut a whole bunch of little filters to fit. .....