Air Filter.

Hi, I've noticed a slight hesitation when I accelerate from a full stop. I was told that the air filter may need changing. I live in Calgary and this is an extreamly dusty city. So it's likely true that the filter is clogged.

The car is a 2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe.

Where is the air filter located and how is it checked / changed?

While I'm here does anyone have a url to a service like web site for this car?

Thanks. B.

Reply to
bobrien18

It may be dusty there but it's doubtful that the air filter causes the hesitation you describe.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

And how would I check the filter? I suspect its behind and above the radiator. Do you know?

Reply to
SpreadTooThin